Thursday, December 18, 2008

An FO....

In October (I think) I was "commissioned" (I'm laughing my ass off at the thought of that) to make a baby blanket for a friend so she could give it as a gift. I'm charging basically what the yarn cost me, but I don't have the heart to charge more. Here we have a shot as it's drying....sorry couldn't get a better one as it had to go out the door 2 seconds later.


The following marks my first try at ruffles. I formally would wince at ruffles, but I'm a convert now.


I took the following shot the other day.....he looks so peaceful! We consider him our "smart" cat....the brightest bulb in the bunch. He does look like he's thinking about something here.

Lastly, I'm proud to say that the traveling knitter will need these two books desperately in the very near future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf