Monday, June 25, 2007

Do over!

Ok lets try this blogging thing again shall we? Since Jan, lots has happened I'll catch you up in the coming entries.



The sock visited a new airport today!!! Fort Smith Arkansas, I've never seen an airport like you before.



Can you believe this? Can this be my living room instead of the boarding area for Delta?


Raise your hands how many of you have a sitting area like this in YOUR bathroom?



And finally, if your flight gets delayed, evidently you can browe the in-airport museum! They had these areas all over the place!



Craptastic photos brought to you by my cell phone. An evil tyranical client is keeping my camera hostage. Demands yet to be made.

Next we have yet another Photo made with my cell phone, at work....







In the knitting department we have a shocker.....a sock-in-progress.....

Stay tuned for exciting news from this knitter!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're back to blogging!

I've been thinking about you, especially since I'm planning my 30th birthday party (admittedly a year and a half in advance) and it's going to be Chicago food themed. I seriously hope you end up being in town that weekend!

11:32 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Hi Martha! Glad to see you back.

Amy

1:38 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i know what sock that is ;) and wow creature comforts at the local airport! who'd a thunk it!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hey, Martha! So wonderful to see you up and blogging again! (Pretty sock you're working on-- I finally finished a pair for my mom, and thought of you as I did! Maybe I'll post again someday, too. . . .)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never been to an airport that looks like someone's living room. Neat!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf