Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Some of these things are not like the others....

Some of these things just don't belong
Can you tell which thing(s) are not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Yes the words are a bit different:), but here are SOME of my WIPs. ONLY SOME, PEOPLE!



From Right to left: Cotton Blend sock in Dancing from Knitpicks, Giant Man sock for my Uncle, Socks That Rock sock for me (that may turn into mom's since she's displayed interest in it...how can I say no!?), Thick Ski sock for a Cousin, Giant Man sock for the hubby (he has desperately been wanting to have, FINALLY!), and on the other end, cablely sock that will eventually be dad's (if it fits him...it's a bit on the small side)




Now can you see which ones from the top don't belong? These are ALL second socks except for the ones on the end. Thank you for playing our game. So, for your amusement and mine I'm going to have a blog poll to see which pair of socks I should complete first. Vote now!

Which Sock should Martha finish first?
Green/Yellow sock in Cotton Blend
Giant man sock for Uncle
Socks that Rock for me (um rather...my mom)
Ski sock for cousin
Giant man sock for Hubby
Cabley sock for Dad
Chuck it all and start a new pair
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Interesting blood fact of the day:

WHAT TYPE ARE YOU?

FREQUENCY OF BLOOD TYPES

O+ 1 person in 3
O- 1 person in 15

A+ 1 person in 3
A- 1 person in 16

B+ 1 person in 12
B- 1 person in 67

AB+ 1 person in 29
AB- 1 person in 167

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks Martha! The info. on blood types is good to know. My dad is bneg. and donated blood regularly until he had cancer. There weren't very many folks in Ft. Worth with his type.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have a question.........why is it that out of all of your creations your hubby has none of your work while other members of your family has multiple pieces.........and now your taking a poll to decide which project to finish..............dude.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would finish the socks that are closest to finishing, so you get some great momentum going! And do the "gift" socks first to those you promised them to. Good luck!!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, if I actually pulled out and photographed my socks in progress, well there'd be twice that many I'm sure.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha I'm so excited. I just saw your blood drive on Claudia's Blog. She has over 1000 bloglines subscribers. It bound to bring you many more participants! Yeah to you and your mom. You guys are in my prayers.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fluffy Knitting Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

<< *.* >>
RingSurf
Beginner Babe
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
Texas Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf